Send an appointment request to our specialists.
When you come for your appointment
Thank you for choosing our clinic.
Read the following information carefully before your first appointment, it will make your first appointment more productive.
What We Want to Know on Your First Appointment:
- When and why did you last visit a dentist? If any x-rays were taken during this visit, please bring them with you.
- If you have any systemic disease (such as heart, blood pressure, goiter, diabetes) and regular medications (such as aspirin), please tell us.
- Have the names and telephone numbers of your physicians dealing with these diseases with you.
- Tell us if you have any special conditions, such as pregnancy.
- If you have tooth ache:
- a) When did it start and how long did it last?
- b) Which external factors (cold, hot, sweet, pressure) make it return?
- c) Did you have any swelling in the face?
- d) Did you take any medicine? Are you taking it? Please write down the names of the drugs and tell us.
- What are your expectations from us? If you have special requests for aesthetic purposes, please write them down and let us know..
We know everyone’s time is valuable. Therefore, we serve by appointment. If you arrive 5-10 minutes before the appointment, it will help us to avoid any interruptions in the schedule of the day. If you are delayed due to unavailable reasons, a shorter treatment will be preferred during the time allocated to you. If the remaining time is not enough to complete any treatment, you will be given an appointment for another day. If you are unable to attend an appointment, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance..
Our Small Guests:
It is important for us that the treatment of children is approved by the parents. Apart from the interviews, we prefer parents to rest in the waiting room to improve the child’s compliance during dental treatment. Morning hours are more suitable for dental treatment in young children.
We share the same desire to provide comprehensive dental treatments and reduce tooth loss. This is only possible through regular checkups to detect problems before they grow. At the end of your treatment, you will be reminded of your check-up appointments at 6-month intervals. During these appointments the treatment carried out will be checked as well as your other teeth to see if there are any problems. Our goal is to perform your dental treatments in a timely and pleasant way. We are always ready to listen to your complaints and suggestions to give you a better service.